Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Beloved X-2

We didn’t realize that we have to going apart. We have to be separated. This year run faster than ever. I –and we- got much unforgettable experience. When all teacher said that our class was the best class in our school. When our teacher was birthday, and we went to gave her surprise but she realized it and actually that surprise failed. When math class, we together to did the task. When we all sat in front of the class, with the smartest people in our class. When math test came, we studied together –all of us, okay- at mosque. When everything was going beautiful and we didn’t realize until we have to go, and not together anymore. When I thought this class would be boring, but this class was so fun all the time, this class was very solid. I never thought this before. When our chemistry test we all got bad scores, and actually it just mistaken from TU teacher and literally it wasn’t our chemistry test score. When one of us got birthday, we went to gave them surprise. When we did homework together. When actually some teachers said that our class went noisier, when our score went uglier. When we called our teacher “Slankers”. when icanya was absurd cause she always believed what we’ve said. When qisti and dienal got relationship and much people didn't believe cause at the first qisti always teased him 'muka datar'. And when we felt that was so hard at the best class but…..actually we enjoyed. I don’t know what I’ve to say. I love you all. I love us. I don’t want to be apart. Thanks for everything, thaks for every tinny little beautiful part. Thanks for the sweetest moment. Thanks for all the time we spent together. I Love you all guys:*

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Love, Dhita :")
Finger Peace Sign